Chocolate-Butterscotch Peanut Butter Pie
- Ready In:
8 inch pie
- 1⁄2 cup Better 'n Peanut Butter spread
- 1 1⁄4 cups nonfat milk
- 1 (1/4 ounce) instant butterscotch pudding mix, 4 serving size
- 2 cups light whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) chocolate crumb crusts, prepared
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 chocolate sandwich style cookies, crumbled, for garnish (optional)
- Place peanut butter in a mixing bowl, on low speed, gradually beat in milk; scraping bowl several times. Add pudding mix and beat on low 2 minutes. Whisk in whipped topping; pour one-half of mixture into prepared pie crust. Whisk cocoa into remaining filling mixture; gently pour over butterscotch-peanut butter mixture. Smooth top. Sprinkle with cookie crumbles, if desired. Freeze until firm. Cut into eight wedges and serve while frozen.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!