- Ready In:
- 250 ml thickened cream
- 125 ml baileys original irish cream
- 125 ml ouzo
- 1 tablespoon chocolate fudge topping
- 2 cups ice cubes
- whipped cream, to serve
- grated dark chocolate, to serve
- Place the cream, Baileys, ouzo, chocolate topping and ice cubes in the jug of a blender and blend until well combined and the ice is crushed.
- Pour the ouzo mixture among serving glasses.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle with chocolate.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Keilor Downs, Victoria in Australia. I am a receptionist in Melbourne. My favorite cook books are anything Weight Watchers or Simply 2 good 2 be true also any muffin or scone cook books. I love cooking easy stuff but I love a challange ocasionaly on the weekends when i have a bit more time. My pet peeve is how much capsicum/bell peppers are in recipes now as i am elergic to them.