Chocolate Banana Strawberry Milk Shake
Easy to make and tasty way to enjoy your fruits!
- Ready In:
- 1 cup sugar-free vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1⁄2 ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free chocolate syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄2 cup prepared whipped cream
- Combine everything but whipped cream in the blender. Blend until smooth.
- top with whipped cream and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This turned out pretty good but it does seem to be one of those recipes where you dump everything into the blender and see what happens. I think I would have enjoyed it more as a smoothie without the chocolate and ice cream. I did use the egg white but usually only use them in smoothies to make them light and fluffy...I didn't get that result with this heavy shake. I also had to double the milk because it was too thick for my blender to process. I think the Splenda was overkill in the sweet department...as it already was sweet from the chocolate syrup, fruit and ice cream. Thanks for the breakfast and good luck in the contest!Reply
This is easy to make and has great flavor. We used vanilla fudge swirl ice cream and omitted the egg white as we saw no purpose to it. Our shake was a bit too sweet, and sort of thin, and since another review has posted theirs being thick, perhaps the egg white acted as a thickener. Not quite sure but next time we would omit the splenda also. Thanks for sharing your recipe. :)Reply
see 5 more