Chocolate Angel Food Dessert
photo by Dienia B.
- Ready In:
- 24hrs 30mins
- 8 ounces chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- 4 egg whites, stiffly beaten
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1 angel food cake, cubed
- melt chocolate chips over double boiler
- add water sugar and egg yolks
- beat thoughly
- fold in the whipped cream and the egg whites
- in well buttered 9x12 pan place a layer of half the cake
- top with 1/2 the chocolate mixture
- scatter the remaining cake
- then spread with the rest of the chocolate mixture
- cover with wax paper and chill 24 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p style=text-align: center;>Hi! If you're looking for grandmas recipe, it might be here .</p> 8726272"