Chocolate and Ginger Nut Slice ( No Bake)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A rich chocolate no-bake cake. Serve in small slices.
- Ready In:
- 100 g unsalted butter
- 185 g chocolate
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 225 g ginger nut biscuits (crushed)
- 100 g hazelnuts, toasted and chopped roughly
- Lighty oil a 18cm/7inch sandwich tin.
- In a saucepan heat the butter 100g/4oz of chocolate and golden syrup, stir until melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in the biscuit crumbs and 3/4 of the nuts.
- Press warm mixture into tin, melt remaining chocolate, then spoon on top and sprinkle over remaining nuts.
- Chll at least an hour before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION