Choc Chip Flapjacks
- Ready In:
- 175 g oats
- 3 tablespoons syrup
- 100 g brown sugar
- 75 g margarine
- 100 g chocolate chips
- 1.measure out the ingredients in separate bowls.
- 2.put the syrup,margerine and brown sugar into one bowl and melt those ingredients in the microwave for 2 to 4 minutes.
- 3.put the measured oats and choc chips into the mixture.
- 4.cook in the oven at 180c for 20 minutes.
- 5.cool slightly for 5 minutes and then cut into slices.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!