Chipotle Sausage Pasta Dish
- Ready In:
- 1 (12 ounce) package sausage links, fully cooked & diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 ounces small lasagna noodles (maflada)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large non-stick skillet, saute the sausage, onion, red pepper, and garlic.
- Add remaining ingredients, except pasta and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- While sauce is simmering, cook pasta according to package directions.
- Stir into sauce and heat through.
- Serve with shredded cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!