Chipotle Salsa (Taco Sauce)
photo by januarybride
- Ready In:
1 3/4 cups
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo, from the can (may add 2 if you like it more spicy)
- 1 teaspoon adobo sauce (from the canned peppers)
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 2 tablespoons finely minced onions (I used shallots)
- Throw all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and turn on for about 30 seconds until you reach your desired thickness.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!