Chipotle Restaurant Quacamole
- Ready In:
- 2 Hass avocadoes
- 1⁄2 of a jalapeno pepper, seeded, and minced
- 1⁄4 of a red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 of a lime, juiced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all of the ingredients into a bowl, and mash together until smooth.
- Add additional lime juice or salt to taste.
- For extra spicy guacamole, you can leave in the jalapeno seeds!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!