Chipotle Raspberry Boneless Chicken " Wings"
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs chicken tenderloins, boneless
- 1 cup cornstarch
- canola oil (for frying)
- 2 cups raspberry preserves
- 4 ounces chipotle chiles in adobo, pureed
- 1⁄2 cup cholula hot sauce
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 cups jicama, julienned
- 1 1⁄2 cups bleu cheese salad dressing
- Toss chicken tenderloins with cornstarch.
- In a large skillet, heat oil to 375 degrees F.
- Add chicken; cook until crisp.
- Mix together the raspberry preserves, chipotle puree, Cholula hot sauce and melted butter. Add cilantro.
- Toss fried chicken in raspberry preserves mixture.
- Serve chicken with jicama and bleu cheese dressing.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Excellent! Anything with raspberries, chipotle and bleu cheese has to be good! We had guest over and decided to make drinks and heavy appetizers instead of a full dinner. Everyone loved it . . . even DH liked it (and he doesn't eat chicken)! Sorry, didn't think about the pictures until it was too late -- will take next time I make! Thanks for sharing Susie, this is Yummy Stuff!