Add extra adobo sauce to this if you wish.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (or light)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream (or light)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, to taste
- 2 chilies (from a tin of Chipotle Chiles in Adobo Sauce)
- Remove 2 chiles from tin of chipotles in adobo sauce and finely chop; letting some adobo sauce cling to chiles is recommended.
- In a bowl, whisk together chiles with oregano, mayo and sour cream.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour; this lets flavours blend.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This recipe is Delish! We used it on sandwiches to eggs! Took one review and made my chicken salad with the leftover mayo & WOW! So good! I use chipotle's from a Hispanic local store and they are super hot! Only used 2 peppers no extra sauce needed. Oregano makes it, even a squeeze of fresh lime is really good too. Not too much just a squeeze! Keeper! Thank u for sharing!! :)1Reply
see 17 more