Chipits Millionaire Cookies
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
These cookies are so delicious!! Very easy to make, and very pretty on the plate!!
- Ready In:
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon almond extract or 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (12 ounce) package chipits, semisweet minis divided
- raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- Cream butter with sugar until light.
- Blend flour almond extract and 1 cup Chipits, add to creamed butter mixture, blend well. Roll into 1-inch balls. Place on ungreased baking sheet. Make an indentation of a wooden spoon or thumb.
- Bake at350F for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown on bottoms. Spoon jam into center of each cookie.
- Combine remaining Chipits with butter and water. Melt over low heat, stirring constantly. Blend until smooth. Spoon over jam on each cookie.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION