Chip Crumbles - Very Quick and Easy!
These chocolate chip squares come from Companys Coming's cookbook - 150 Delicious Squares. It is sooo easy and sooo good. If you need a dessert or chocolate fix fast - this is the recipe for you!!! I omit the walnuts and double the chocolate!!!
- Ready In:
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup firm margarine, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Crumble butter, brown sugar, vanilla and flour in a bowl.
- Stir in walnuts (optional) and chocolate chips.
- Press into an ungreased 9x9 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Cut while warm. Cool.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
This is my kind of cookie/bar recipe!! Quick, easy, and spectacular!! I have definitely added these to my make again file! Now, this time, I used pecans instead of walnuts, because my pecan jar was full, and my walnut jar was empty, and I was feeling too lazy to go dig through the pantry to find a bag of walnuts. Thanks so much, Shannon, for posting this divine recipe! Made for 1-2-3 Hits Tag.