Chinese Stir-Fried Goat Cheese and Edamame
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb fresh edamame
- 1⁄2 lb fresh panir, cubed to about the same size as the edamame
- 1⁄3 cup peanut oil or 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2 -3 small dried red chilies, whole (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Parboil edamame 1 minute. Drain water.
- Cube cheese.
- Heat wok until it smokes. Add oil and swirl to coat wok and heat oil.
- Add chili pods and let sizzle a few seconds until fragrant.
- Add edamame, cheese, and salt to the wok, and stir-fry until heated through.
- Transfer to platter, and serve hot as part of a Chinese meal, with rice, soup, and several other dishes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!