Found this recipe on Paula Deen's show on Food Network. I adapted it slightly, instead of napa cabbage I use coleslaw mix. My husband absolutely loves it. Warning!! It is very addictive!
- Ready In:
- 1 (12 ounce) bag coleslaw mix
- 2 green onions
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles (I use Oriental flavor)
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- Preheat broiler.
- Break up ramen noodles into small pieces and place on cookie sheet. Add sliced almonds. Mix noodles & almonds togehter. Place under broiler until toasted. Watch closely as almonds will burn. Take out & let cool.
- Mix vegetable oil, sugar, vinegar, seasoning pack from ramen noodles and soy sauce into small bowl with lid. Shake well.
- Place coleslaw mix, green onion & toasted noodles & almonds in large salad bowl. Pour dressing over & toss well.
- Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation