- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 8 cups unsalted popped corn
- 2 cups chow mein noodles
- 1 cup peanuts
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- In a large shallow roasting pan, combine popcorn, chow mein noodles, and peanuts.
- Melt butter.
- Add sesame oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, and ginger.
- Pour over popcorn mixture; toss to coat evenly. Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 20 minutes
- Spread on paper towels to cool.
- Store in airtight container.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am a wife, mother and student (all at the same time, of course), and trying to get back to cooking healthy, tasty meals that are quick and affordable.</p>