Chinese Food-Diced Chicken Sauteed With Green Peppers
photo by Anonymous
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 10 pieces dired chilies
- 3 jalapenos
- 1 tablespoon xanthoxylum seeds
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon cooking wine
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon premium dark soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons hot black bean sauce
- 1 tablespoon star anise
- 300 g diced chicken breasts
- Diced chicken breast seasoned with salt, ginger,soy sauce, dark soy sauce, cooking wine for 10min;.
- put the vegetable oil in the wok.And add the Chopped garlic，star anise,jalapeno,chillies ,xanthoxylum seeds；stiring for 1min;.
- add the seasoned chicken breast ,and more soy sauce and salt ,hot black bean sauce inches and continue stiring for 1min.
- add 180ml water in ,and cover the lid.wait for 2min,and stiring ,then continue waiti for 2min.
- move the lid，stirring for 2min,then we can enjoy it~.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!