My mom has made this recipe for years! I enjoy it so I thought others might too. I am not sure where she got the recipe.
- Ready In:
- 1 package shredded coleslaw mix
- 4 ounces slivered almonds
- 4 ounces shelled sunflower seeds (roasted)
- 1⁄4 cup diced red onions or 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 package uncooked beef-flavor ramen noodles, reserve seasoning packet for dressing
- 1⁄2 cup salad oil
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 dash garlic powder
- Just before serving, mix the first 5 ingredients, breaking up the noodles.
- Then mix with the remaining ingredients.
- Ready to Eat!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more