Excellent with grilled meats, eggplant or portabello mushrooms. A great "dip" for raw veggies also.
- Ready In:
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 medium white onion, chopped
- 2 bunches Italian parsley, trim stems
- 1 large lemon, juice of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1⁄2 cup virgin olive oil (not extra)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Into the food procecssor or blender it all goes EXCEPT the oil.
- Pulse to chop.
- Put your food processor or blender on"go" and add the oil in a slow stream.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Wow, I loved this sauce, next time I will make the whole recipe. I had to scale down as my parsley wasn't so great. I did manage to get enough sauce to pour over my broiled steak. It was so delicious, that I can't wait to make this again. It was quick and really easy to make. Thank ;you for sharing your recipe. Made for Culinary Quest - 2014 - Family Picks - Suitcase GourmetsReply
see 1 more