Chili Poblano Polenta
photo by Barb G.
- Ready In:
- Cut roasted, peeled chilies into thick slices; combine chili, water and whipping cream in a blender; blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a saucepan; heat to a boil; add the butter, salt and pepper.
- Slowly stir in the polenta; turn the heat to low and cook, stirring, until the polenta grains have softened, about 3 minutes.
- Serve with a dollop of the crema as a garnish.
- Note: to roast chilies, hold with a fork over a gas flame to blacken skin on all sides; place in a paper bag or bowl covered with plastic wrap until cool; remove stem, skin and seeds.
- You can also roast them over an outdoor grill.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!