Chili Lime Swordfish
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Sweet maple adds an unexpected kick to grilled swordfish, but is still light enough to serve with simple greens. (Published with permission from Coombs Family Farms)
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 6mins
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons 100% pure maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 lbs swordfish steaks
- Mix first 7 ingredients in a bowl. Add salt to taste.
- Put swordfish steaks in a shallow dish and cover with marinade.
- Cover dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to two hours, turning once.
- Remove swordfish from marinade, discarding remaining marinade.
- Prepare grill.
- Grill swordfish above coals on an oiled racked for approximately three minutes on each side.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation