Chili, Lime & Cumin Cod
photo by GaylaJ
- Ready In:
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Coat oven safe pan with oil or cooking spray.
- Place cod in pan.
- Sprinkle chili powder, herb and salt.
- Roast 5-7 minutes until opaque.
- Melt butter in small saucepan.
- Add cumin and lime juice and cook for 1 more minute.
- Before serving drizzle butter mixture over cod.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I used scallops that I had on hand for this recipe, because I was too lazy to go to the store and get cod. I simply seared them in a heated skillet with olive oil after sprinkling the spices on them. Right before serving, I squeezed the juice from a lime over them. Fantastic! I will keep this recipe around and use on other fish as well.