Chili - Hcg P2
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning (See Recipe posted by same chef)
- 400 g 96% lean ground beef, raw weight
- 28 ounces tomatoes, diced and unsalted
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Brown meat in pan with no additional fat (you may add a bit of water or fat-free broth, not much).
- Add the Taco Seasoning and 1/4c water, then add the canned tomatoes.
- stir well and bring to a boil, then cover and simmer approx 20 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This was so yummy...I was planning on adding some of my normal ingredients to spice it up...but no need to...the recipe #477394 is perfect...I made as posted but did add 1 tbs of chopped onion on top...this makes a lot so I have 3 servings in the freezer for later...I do plan to add some jalapenos to it next time...just because I love the added heat...made for Fall 2012 PAC