Chili Cheese Fries
- Ready In:
- Place french fries on a large square of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Top with cheese and then chili (if you put the cheese on top it will stick to the foil).
- Fold sides of foil up to form a packet and seal edges well.
- Place packet directly over campfire coals and cook 20-30 minutes until fries are soft and cooked.
- Remove packet carefully with tongs and open with care - it will be hot!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I was born in Chicago, IL and have lived in the area all my life. I love to cook and plan meals and always have. As a child I would watch Julia Childs on TV every day (she came on right after Mr. Rogers) and I have been interested in cooking ever since. Now that I have a family I enjoy the quick and easy recipes just as much as the more intricate ones. I didn't mind putting in the extra time and effort when I only cooked recreationally. I still like to do that sometimes, but for the day-to-day chore of cooking (and sometimes it is a chore) I like the option of fast and simple. I enjoy trying new recipes and sharing favorites of mine. I have found that sometimes the most unlikely sounding ones turn out to be the best! I try to always review the recipes I try because I know how much I enjoy getting that feedback myself. Even when it is not necessarily positive because sometimes suggestions help me tweak things and make them better!