Chili and Garlic Pita Crisps
- Ready In:
- 4 pita breads, cut into wedges
- 50 ml olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix the pita wedges in a bowl with the olive oil, garlic and red pepper flakes.
- Place on a baking tray in a single layer and sprinkle with the sea salt.
- Bake for 7 to 8 minutes or until golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live with my husband, four cats, and a sweet mutt named Jada in Scarborough, Ontario, where I work as an elementary school administrative assistant. I have a 31 year old daughter who lives with her boyfriend in nearby Don Mills, along with my sweet granddogs, Frankie and Turbo. I would have to say that my passion is animals, since I have so many of them! <br /><img src=http://images.quizilla.com/H/h0t5auce/1108834307_brown_answer.jpg alt= /> <br /><img src=http://www.recipezaar.com/members/home/532663/cookswithcattitude.JPG alt= /> <br /><img src=http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r271/copperhorse58/CalendarGirlsSwap2009.jpg alt= /> <br /><br />If I had a month off work to do what I please, I would first catch up on my sleep and then just have fun - see a few movies and maybe take a couple of short trips - something that wouldn't break the bank - lol!</p>