Chile-Vinegar Turnip Greens
- Ready In:
- Heat oil in stockpot over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and saute 30 seconds or until lightly browned.
- Add greens and saute 5 minutes, or until wilted.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat, and cook 45 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Very good. I used a little bit of smoked hog jowl to render some fat instead of olive oil. I sauteed some onion and then added the garlic and cooked until almost brown before adding the rest of the stuff. I also simmered rather than boiling, since I read another recipe that said do not boil the greens. The result is great!