Chile Cremoso Del Pollo (Creamy Chili Chicken)
- Ready In:
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 1⁄4 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 1⁄4 tablespoons onion powder
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 4 medium scallions, minced
- 6 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter, divided
- 2 1⁄4 cups heavy cream
- 16 ounces fettuccine
- 1. Combine the seasonings and coat chicken breasts.
- 2. In large saute pan melt half of the butter and cook chicken over medium heat for about 7 to 8 minutes, turning once.
- 3. Pour the cream and scallion into the skillet and lower the heat.
- 4. Simmer for ten minutes, stirring until the sauce thickens then add the remaining butter.
- 5. Cook Fettuccine per directions, until el dente.
- 6. Cook sauce for an additional 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 7. Place Fettuccine noddles and top with chicken breast. Pour top of noodles and chicken breasts with cream sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!