Made with canned chick peas, curry, and mustard seed.
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 5 chili peppers, dried, sliced
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained
- Heat olive oil; add onion, small hot chilies, curry powder, and mustard seed.
- Fry just a little.
- Add chickpeas until lightly toasted.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
ZIPPY!! I edited this a wee bit...I made this for dinner last night so I used 4 cans of beans but didn't x4 all the spices, lol. I wasn't sure which dried pepper to slice so I used about 1tsp crushed red pepper. Everybody loved this! It was almost too hot but when combined with the basmati that I served with it, it was just right! Made for NA*ME Tag. :) shoot, stars didn't post...trying again.Reply