Chickpea and Mango Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained (or black beans)
- 2 cups diced mangoes
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 6 green onions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 seeded minced fresh jalapeno chilie
- combine everything in a bowl, toss and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Very nice Salad! Made it 3 times in 10 days. First exactly as written - very good. Next time I didn't have limes so used lemons. Not so good as I had to 'sweeten' it up a bit with a pinch of sugar. Third time I added a few tbsp of drained crushed pineapple (left overs) and doubled the oil & lime juice. Again very good, very easy & very versitile. Thanks for the great recipe