Chicken & Zucchini in Mustard Sauce
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried tarragon (crushed)
- 1⁄2 cup carrot (about 1 medium cut into thin strips)
- 2 teaspoons garlic (minced)
- 2 cups zucchini (about 2 medium cut into thin strips)
- 1 tablespoon safflower oil
- 3⁄4 lb chicken breast (cut into bite size pieces)
- 2 cups jasmine rice (optional)
- cooking spray
- For sauce, stir together yogurt, mustard, and teragon. Set aside.
- Spray wok/skillet with cooking spray coating. Stir fry carrot and garlic over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add zucchini, stir fry about 3 minutes more till veggies are crisp-tender. Remove from Wok/skillet.
- add oil to hot wok/skillit and add chicken. Stir fry about 2-3 minutes or until it is no longer pink. Return veggies to wok/skillet. Add sauce; toss to coat all ingredients with sauce. Cook and stir for 1 minuteor till heated through.
- Set with jasmine rice if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg"> I am a military wife stationed over here in England. I am a full time home maker. I enjoy trying new recipes and discovering my own. I love to spend time with my family and getting them envolved when possible.