- Ready In:
1 10 inch quiche
- 3 cups zucchini, sliced
- 4 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 cup cream of chicken soup or 1 cup mushroom soup
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package seasoned stuffing mix
- Cook sliced zucchini for 5 minutes in boiling salted water. Combine soup, carrots, sour cream, onions, water chestnuts, and mushrooms. Lightly fold zucchini into mixture. Add chicken and cheddar cheese. Mix melted butter with stuffing mix. Spread all but 1 cup stuffing mix in a 9 x 13 inch pan. Put mixture over stuffing. Cover with remaining stuffing and bake at 350 Fahrenheit for 45 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p> <img src="http://i773.photobucket.com/albums/yy17/ZaarBrenda/Adopted.jpg" alt="" width="205" height="170" /><img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg" alt="" width="217" height="103" /><img src="http://img.recipezaar.com/img/library/founding_banner.gif" alt="" /><br /><br /><span style="color: #0000ff;"><strong><em>I'm a mother to three beautiful children: one boy and two girls. We have the cutest little grand children. He's a real charmer and a handful! And she's an absolute prescious little princess. No wonder grandparents love them so! I have a great husband who likes to help me cook and clean. <img title="Wink" src="/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-wink.gif" border="0" alt="Wink" /> We love to garden and have a huge herb and vegetable garden every year. Wondering what to do with all the eggplant, tomatoes, and zucchini is what led me to Zaar. My husband and I have a wonderful time cooking together, whether in the kitchen or on our deck. We love to eat and try new food. We just cook and eat it all! <img title="Kiss" src="/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-kiss.gif" border="0" alt="Kiss" /> I love any holiday when my family can come home to visit. For the holidays, we always cook the traditional fare, but add new twists by adding a few new recipes into the menus. It's always interesting to see what they think! I also love cooking for our office parties. You always know it's a hit when they ask for the recipe. <img title="Wink" src="/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-wink.gif" border="0" alt="Wink" /></em></strong></span></p>