Chicken Wrapped With Bacon-Bbq Sauce a Must Appetizer!!!!
This is a must appetizer for every gathering, super easy, super good
- Ready In:
- Cut 3 half breasts into bite size pieces.
- coat chicken with flour.
- cut 1 lb bacon into 3 sections
- wrap chicken with bacon using toothpicks.
- cook 375 for 20 minutes.
- broil for last couple minutes to crisp bacon turning them regularly.
- dip in bbq sauce ( sweet baby rays).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This is a pretty simple recipe, for such a delicious turn-out. I used chicken tenders, as that is what I had on had. I think that a little seasoning in the flour, is a great addition (I used salt and pepper). The ones I made took a little longer than 30 minutes, and I adjusted my temperature to 425, to insure thorough cooking and crisp-ing of the bacon. Served with Sweet Baby Ray's (as suggested!) I will be making these again, as they are fast and yummy! Thanks for sharing, TheMaddGreek!1Reply
see 2 more