Chicken With Zucchini and Mushrooms
photo by csbndc
- Ready In:
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut in 1/2-inch chunks (boneless and skinless)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 medium zucchini, cut in 1/2-inch chunks
- 4 ounces mushrooms, canned
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Coat sauté pan with sesame oil and heat.
- Add chicken and quickly brown, so as not to overcook chicken.
- Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Sweat zucchini chunks in same pan.
- Return chicken chunks back to pan.
- Add remaining ingredients and stiring well to infuse flavor, making sure to coat chicken evenly.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!