Chicken With Sour Cream Sauce
photo by JustJanS
- Ready In:
- Pound the chicken to 1/4" thick.
- Dredge chicken in flour w/salt& pepper.
- Combine butter& oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Saute chicken for 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove when lightly browned on both sides.
- Add more oil or butter if needed.
- Saute garlic, shallots, and mushrooms.
- Add vinegar.
- Add sugar, seasonings and tomato paste.
- Scrape all brown bits from pan and mix in with the sauce.
- Return chicken and cover.
- Cook for 5 minutes Add sour cream and heat an additional 3 minutes.
- Serve over rice or pasta.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!