Chicken With Raspberry Vinegar - 2.5-Qt. Pressure Cooker
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Entered for safe-keeping, from Fagor America recipe library; Fagor is a 15 psi pressure cooker. I estimate that this can be made in a pressure cooker as small as 2.5 quarts (2 L) or larger.
- Ready In:
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, sliced (150 g)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup quick-cooking rice
- 1⁄2 cup fresh raspberries, rinsed and patted dry or 1/4 cup frozen raspberries, thawed and drained
- Lightly sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Over medium-high heat, heat oil. Brown chicken breast cubes.
- Add onion slices, chicken broth and vinegar.
- Secure lid. Over high heat, bring to high pressure, then lower heat to stabilize just at high pressure. From moment high pressure was reached, cook for 3 minutes.
- Allow pressure to reduce naturally. Remove chicken and keep warm.
- Bring liquid to a boil. Stir in rice. Remove cooker from heat. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked chicken. Gently stir in raspberries.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION