chicken with lychees
- Ready In:
- cut boned chicken into 1-1/2" pieces,chop shallots into 2" lengths.
- remove seeds from capsicum cut into large dice.
- coat chicken pieces in cornstarch shake off excess.
- heat oil in wok add chicken pieces cook untill light golden brown.
- addcapsicum and shallots cook stirring for 1 minute.
- add combinedwater,crumbled stock cubes,tomato ketchup,sugar,salt and pepper.
- add drained lychees mix well.
- cover and simmer untill chicken is cooked (about 5 minutes).
- mix cornstarch to a smooth paste with water,add to chicken mixture,stir untill boiling and thickened (sometimes i omit the sugar and add 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce).
- bon apetite.
- sargie australia.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!