Chicken With Lemon and Garlic Tapas
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is out of an appetizer book!
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces skinless chicken breast fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 shallot
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 lemon, slices of (garnish)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 sprig flat leaf parsley, stem (garnish)
- Sandwich the chicken breast fillets between 2 sheets of clear film (plastic wrap) or baking parchment. Bat out with a rolling pin or meat mallet until the fillets are about 1/4 inch thick.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the chicken into strips about 1/2 inch wide.
- Heat the oil in a large, heavy frying pan or wok until it is very hot but not smoking. Add the chicken strips, shallot, garlic, and paprika and stir-fry over a high heat for about 3 minutes, until the chicken is lightly browned and cooked through.
- Stir in the lemon juice and parsley and season with salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to a warm platter and serve immediately with lemon wedges. Garnish with a stem of flat leaf parsley.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION