Chicken With Green Grapes
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is my take on Chicken Veronique. Made this the other day and it turned out so good. Thought I would post it. Hope you like it.
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup sliced fresh button mushroom
- 1⁄2 cup onion, small dice
- 1 cup chicken broth (canned will do)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup green seedless grape
- 2 -3 teaspoons Wondra Flour, to thicken sauce
- Mix flour with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Coat chicken with seasoned flour.
- Melt butter with oil in a large pan.
- Add diced onion.
- Brown chicken in butter and oil on medium heat. About 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Lower heat a little.
- Add mushrooms. Cook with chicken for about 3 minutes.
- Pout in one cup chicken broth.
- Add one teaspoon dried thyme.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Reduce heat to simmer. Stir occasionally.
- Add Wondra flour.Stir.
- Add grapes.
- Cook until chicken is done and sauce thickens a bit. Enjoy.
- NOTE: Can add 1 chopped garlic clove if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION