Chicken With Creamy Dijon Herb Sauce
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A delicious recipe enhanced with Dijon mustard - so very tasty!!
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (5oz each)
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1⁄4 cup french's Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh herb, finely chopped (parsley, basil, oregano, chives)
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet. Cook chicken 10 minutes until golden on both sides.
- Add onion and cook 1 minute.
- Stir in broth, mayonnaise and mustard. Heat to a boil. Simmer, stirring 4 minutes until sauce thickens slightly. Stir in herbs.
- Serve with your favorite sides.
- TIPS: Try this sauce as a cheater's hollandaise on eggs benedict or steamed asparagus. Replace chicken with pork chops.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION