Chicken With Cranberry-Dijon Mustard Sauce
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 4 chicken thighs, boneless and skinless (other cuts of chicken ok)
- grapeseed oil, for frying
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup cranberry sauce (homemade, please! see recipe link above^^)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons stone ground dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- fresh parsley, for garnish
- Combine sauce ingredients in a small mixing bowl, stirring until blended. Set aside.
- Pound the chicken pieces to a uniform 1/2" thickness.
- In a large frying pan, heat up the oil on medium-high heat and season the chicken with salt and pepper. Cook on both sides until golden brown, approximately 10 minutes.
- Spoon the cranberry-Dijon sauce evenly over the chicken.
- Cover pan and reduce heat to simmer. Cook approximately 30 minutes or until chicken is tender and cooked through.
- Garnish chicken with fresh parsley.
- Serving suggestion: if you want, slice up the chicken and arrange on a serving platter.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!