Chicken Tortilla Soup (Quick)
photo by Chef RZ Fan
- Ready In:
- 2 cooked chicken breasts (cubed)
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can creamed corn
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel diced tomatoes with mild green chilies
- Put chicken, corn, chicken broth, black beans, and diced tomatoes in large sauce pan.
- Simmer on medium heat until chicken is is heated.
- Serve with tortillas on the side.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 2 more reviews