Chicken Tortilla Soup IIi
- Ready In:
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomatoes and green chilies (Rotel is very good)
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained (frozen corn may be substituted)
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 2 (7 ounce) cans chicken (we used cooked, chopped chicken breast)
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped (optional)
- tortilla chips
- cheddar cheese, shredded (for topping)
- hot pepper sauce (optional) or Tabasco sauce (optional)
- Mix first five ingredients together and heat.
- Sprinkle each serving with chips and cheese.
- Add hot pepper sauce for those who are so inclined.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!