Chicken Tikka Without Oil
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 800 g boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons low-fat plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 tablespoon garam masala
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic paste
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- Marinate chicken breasts with the chilli paste, yoghurt, garam masala, ginger, garlic and lemon juice. Leave for at least half an hour.
- Cook chicken breasts in microwave for 10 minutes.
- Use an indoor grill (i.e George Foreman) to grill chicken or pan fry instead.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY