photo by Kante Mexico
- Ready In:
- 1 bunch scallion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 bunch cilantro, leaves and tender stems only
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 lbs skin-on bone-in chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons of kante avocado oil with basil
- Set aside 1/4 cup sliced scallions. Pulse cilantro, garlic, citrus zests, citrus juices, soy sauce, oil, salt, and remaining scallions in a food processor or blender until a coarse purée forms.
- et aside 1/4 cup marinade; place remaining marinade in a large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken, seal bag, and turn to coat.
- Chill at least 20 minutes.
- Preheat broiler. Remove chicken from marinade and place, skin side down, on a foil-lined broilerproof baking sheet; discard marinade. Broil chicken until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Turn; continue to broil until cooked through and an instantread thermometer inserted into the thickest part of thigh registers 165°F, 12-15 minutes longer. Serve chicken with reserved marinade and scallions.
- DO AHEAD: Chicken can be marinated 2 hours ahead. Keep chilled.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!