Chicken Tenders With Peanut Butter Dip
photo by lazyme
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 lbs chicken tenders
- 3⁄4 cup honey
- 3⁄4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (yes, again)
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons peanuts, chopped (optional, for garnish)
- In a large bowl, combine 1/4 cup soy sauce, olive oil, salt & pepper, then add chicken tenders, cover & refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, peanut butter, the last 2 tablespoons of soy sauce & the teriyaki sauce.
- Heat a large grill pan over medium-high heat for about 3 minutes or until it is smoking.
- Remove chicken from marinade & discard the marinade. Cook the tenders, turning once, for about 6 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Garnish sauce with the chopped peanuts, if desired, & serve with the tenders.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!