photo by Shilpa
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 1 cup sargento Mexican blend cheese
- 2 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 poblano peppers
- 2 corn tortillas
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 1 onion
- 3 -4 garlic cloves
- 1 mango
- 1⁄4 red cabbage
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 -3 tablespoons salt, black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon roasted cumin, red chili pepper, 2-3 lime juice
- Pre- heat oven to 325° F. Bake tortillas for 10 minutes Let them cool. Blend tortillas into coarse powder, add Sargento cheese. Make sure cheese does not melt. Broil poblano peppers. Remove some charred skin. Chop ¼ red onion, garlic, poblano pepper and blend it well. Take ½ cup yoghurt in a bowl, add onion, garlic mixture. Add salt, pepper, lime juice, roasted cumin, red chili pepper, 1 tablespoons oil. Marinate chicken thighs in it for 30-45 minutes.
- For avocado sauce, blend avocado, 3tbsp yoghurt, ½ broiled poblano pepper, salt and lime juice.
- Toss the marinated chicken in tortilla and cheese mixture. Add olive oil in pan on slow heat. Add coated chicken and let it cook on both sides.
- For cole slaw finely chop red cabbage. Add salt, lime juice; mix it gently.
- To make spicy mango relish, chop mango into fine pieces and add small pieces of poblano pepper.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!