Chicken Stuffed W/ Sun-Dried Tomatoes & Goat Cheese
photo by kelly in TO
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato, rehydrated and chopped
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, wing still attached or 4 chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil or 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with vegetable spray.
- Chop the sundried tomatoes, goat cheese and basil with chef knife, or blend in food processor until slightly coarse.
- Make a horizontal slit about 2 inches long through each chicken supreme to make a pocket. Stuff each chicken evenly & secure with a toothpick if needed.
- In a grill or skillet with oil or vegetable spray, grill the chicken on both sides for about 5 minutes.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for about 25 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink inside. Please don't overcook.
- Garnish with basil.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello! I'm Kelly from Toronto, I'm a communications designer, and cooking and baking just a serious hobby... I cook healthy and you'll find a majority of my recipes are high fiber, high protein and low sugar. <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket">