Chicken Stuffed Potatoes
photo by lazyme
- Ready In:
- 4 large potatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken breasts, cooked, and cubed
- 2⁄3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans, undrained
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can ripe olives, sliced and drained
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 8 ounces reduced-fat colby monterey cheddar cheese
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup reduced nonfat sour cream
- Scrub, and pierce potatoes, and coat with cooking spray.
- Rub with garlic salt, and parsley, and place on a microwave safe plate.
- Microwave uncovered on high for 20 minutes.
- Cut each potato in half, lengthwise, and scoop out the pulp, leaving 1/2 inch shells.
- Discard pulp, or save for another use.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken and barbecue sauce.
- Spoon into potato shells.
- Top with beans, olives, and green onions, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Place on a baking sheet. Bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes, or until heated through.
- Serve with tomatoes, and sour cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!