Chicken Stir Fry with Snow Peas and Cashew Nuts
photo by Mummabear78
- Ready In:
- Mix together the cornflour, sherry, stock, and soy sauce.
- Set aside.
- Place oil and garlic in a wok or large fry pan, heat over medium heat until the garlic sizzles.
- Add the chicken and stir fry until lightly brown.
- Reduce heat, add ginger, onions and continue to stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add snow peas and cashew nuts and cook 1 minute more.
- Stir the cornflour and sherry mixture and pour into the wok, continue to stir over heat until sauce thickens.
- Pile onto serving dish and serve with rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Excellent flavor, Quick & Easy. I got everything measured and ready ahead of time then it took minutes to prepare. Defiitely a do again recipe! I used skinless breasts and Marsala wine instead of sherry. I added the snow peas last and cooked them for about i minute. We both enjoyed our dinner thanks Evie*
OMG Evie, this just hit the spot! We enjoyed this immensely! It is one of my favorite comfort foods! Made it with chicken breasts, used low-sodium tamari & added crushed red pepper flakes and it was great! This recipe is easily doubled. Thank you for a lovely meal! Served it with jasmine rice. Thanks for posting, Manami ;)