chicken stir fry w/ frozen mixed vegetables
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb cooked boneless chicken breast, cubed
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- Heat 1 Tbsp olive oil in fry pan or wok.
- stir in chicken and fry for 2 minutes, set aside heat another Tbsp oil stir in egg and fry till cooked stir in rice and fry for 2 minutes,set aside heat last Tbsp oil in fry pan or wok.
- stir in vegetables, fry for 2 minutes.
- stir in chicken stir in rice and egg mix soy sauce and water pour over fried ingredients toss together until well mixed.
Join The Conversation
one baked chicken breast, 1 cup rice, 2 eggs, veggies, no soy. sea salt 1/2 tsp or to taste, garlic salt 3/4 tsp or to taste, 1/4 tsp pepper and cayenne pepper 1/2 tsp or to taste. I don't measure seasonings normally so these are approximate. was a nice change and the simple seasoning really made the dish for me especially as I do not care for soy sauce.